Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Blood Spatters, Spent Shell Casings, And Forged Signatures …
Crime lab professionals may be exposed to health or safety haz-ards when working in the lab or handling certain chemicals, but there is little risk if procedures are followed. When testifying in court, they should be well prepared,
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Local Lab Technician Schools Near You
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Surgical Technology - Associate's
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Sterile Processing Technician
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
PART I – COURSE & CLINICAL OBJECTIVES – Napa Valley College
Psychiatric Technician Program PTEC 150 – Nursing Science 1 in self-care for meeting activities of daily living and in which “the product of nursing practice is a SKILL LAB EVALS CLINICAL EVALS Bed Bath
Department Of Neurology And Neurosurgery Clinical And …
Fellow Duties and Responsibilities The EEG Clinical Neurophysiology fellow participates in the EEG lab activities and The fellow will work closely with head technician and EEG technicians particularly The fellow will be evaluated on a daily basis and given feedback as she/he learns to read
Impact in clinical diagnostics. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintain lab equipment and maintain cleanliness within research Assist Staff Scientists when needed with daily assay development and research activities Other duties as assigned by Management
Clinical Laboratory – Dubai Health Authority ( DHA ) – Home
Management responsibilities . For clinical laboratories in hospital setting the Management of the Hospital shall ensure that the laboratory management is in accordance with the mission of the hospital. Administrative Activities. Clinical Laboratory Every day on tests run daily.
Clinical Medical Assistants (CMA) Program Health Sciences …
Pharmacy Technician Clinical Massage Therapy Program lab to learn skills. Clinicals are done after labs sessions have assisting patients with activities of daily living. This team member is a vital part of the health care team. More